16 Jan It’s Time To Buy A New Mattress When…
Posted at 16:05h in do I need a new mattress?, getting great sleep, Uncategorized 0 Comments
It’s Time To Buy A New Mattress When…
Just like any other kind of furniture or equipment, you will have to replace your old bed with a new mattress after using it for some time. The ideal frequency of replacement usually ranges from five to ten years. But unlike toothbrushes, mattresses don’t have a specific useful expiry date. This is because factors that should be included in decision making not only include time or age but also your manner of usage and of course, the quality of the mattress. Hence, you will have to be familiar with the signs and circumstances when it is already time to replace it. And according to The 2 Brothers Mattress Utah, it’s time to buy a new mattress when:
– Your mattress is too old or sustains irreparable damages. Of course, among the foremost considerations that would determine the need for you to replace your existing mattress is when it’s already too old and is no longer fit for use. Among the signs of mattress aging is sagging or the loss of its elasticity and the formation of lumps and uneven mattress surfaces. On the other hand, your mattress may also sustain irreparable damages such as large blade cuts, burns, extended water or mud soaking, etc.
– You feel body aches when waking up. You might think that an old mattress is still okay to use. But when you start feeling body aches after waking up in the morning although you’re completely healthy and fit, then the problem is certainly on your old mattress. If the mattress already lost its firm built and the surface becomes uneven, 2 Brothers Mattress Utah suggests that you buy a new mattress.
– You feel tired even after a couple of hours sleeping. If your existing mattress already has damages or deformities, your body will naturally search for the best position even if you are sound asleep. Thus you will unknowingly turn and move around the bed several times during the night which eventually makes you restless the next day. If this doesn’t happen before or when you sleep in another bed, then it’s time to purchase a new mattress.
– You experience troubles acquiring a good night sleep. To induce sleep, your body needs to be in one of its most relaxed and comfortable state. Several room factors contribute to the achievement of this state particularly your bed or mattress. If you have troubles ensuring a good night sleep, your old mattress may no longer as comfortable as before.
– You develop allergies. Although your mattress is regularly sanitized and cleaned, there are always microorganisms or allergens that build-up and linger on it with regular use. If you eventually develop certain kinds of allergies or skin rashes and other similar condition because of your bed, you’ll need to choose a new mattress replacement from The2 Brothers Mattress Utah.
– You have a health condition that requires a different type of body support. There are instances that you will have to sleep in a different kind of bed or mattress to achieve or get a particular type of body support. For example; if you just came from a medical operation that requires you to lay in bed with your head raised, you might need to buy a new mattress that support this new body and medical requirement.